LOOKING for a last-minute staycation this weekend?
We’ve got you covered with some of the cheapest breaks starting from £10pp a night.
The best deals can be found across the country, including popular destinations like Devon, Yorkshire, Somerset, Kent, Sussex, Essex and Norfolk.
Some of the biggest bargains can be found at Haven holiday parks, with deals from £11pp a night when sleeping six.
The bargain price is at Hafan y Môr in North Wales, with three nights costing from £199 per stay (£11pppn), departing Friday 29.
Here are the best deals at Haven holiday parks, all under £300 per stay.
- Two nights at Presthaven, North Wales, departing July 30 – from £179 per stay
- Two nights at Berwick, Northumberland, departing July 30 – from £209 per stay
- Two nights at Hopton, Norfolk, departing July 30 – from £179 per stay
- Three nights at Doniford Bay, Somerset, departing July 29 – from £249 per stay
- Three nights at Allhallows, Kent, departing July 29 – from £249 per stay
- Three nights at Church Farm, Sussex, departing July 29 – from £259 per stay
- Three nights at Caister-on-Sea, Norfolk, departing July 29 – from £249 per stay
- Three nights at The Orchards, Essex, departing July 29 – from £299 per stay
- Three nights at Primrose Valley, Yorkshire, departing July 29 – from £269 per stay
For the same price, you can also bag week-long stays at Blue Dolphin holiday park in Yorkshire, costing from £778 per stay (£27pppn).
Pontins also has some bargain deals, with three nights costing from £149 for a family of four (12pp a night) at either the Southport, Prestatyn Sands, Camber Sands or Brean Sands holiday parks.
Pontins parks offer a variety of activities every day, including character shows and evening entertainment.
More activities include crazy golf, trampolines, go-karts and fun bikes.
Park Holidays has bargain prices on three-night stays this weekend, departing July 29 in:
For a hotel stay by the seaside, we have found the best deals on Travelodge and Premier Inn’s coastal hotels:
For a staycation filled with fun, Legoland is offering a second theme park day free to guests this summer.
If you’re willing to travel further, Disneyland Paris has park entry from £45pp plus free Disney+ and cinema tickets.
And if you want to start planning your next staycation, we’ve rounded up the best glamping pod staycations this autumn, with prices from £14pp a night.
Denial of responsibility! Planetcirculate is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.