GREECE is a top holiday destination among Brits, and there’s still availability this summer.
We’ve found the best deals on self-catering and all-inclusive stays in July and August, with prices starting from £52pp a night.
The average temperature for Greece and the Greek Islands is around 30C in July and August, meaning you’ll be able to make the most of your beach days thanks to the sunny weather.
Holiday giants like Jet2 Holidays, easyJet Holidays and TUI have great deals on getaways to Greece.
The biggest bargain we’ve found is at Lovides Studio in Lourdas, Kefalonia, with week-long stays costing from £366pp, departing from Manchester on July 20.
The deal works out at £52pp a night on a self-catering basis.
If you’re looking to depart in August, we’ve found seven nights at Village Oasis in Malia, Crete, costing from £419pp (£59pppn), departing August 2 from Manchester.
Here are the best deals we’ve found for self-catering holidays in July and August:
- 7 nights at Fili Apartments in Tingaki, Kos, departing from Edinburgh – from £429pp
- 7 nights at Hotel Alexandra in Kamari, Santorini, departing form Bristol – from £478pp
- 7 nights at Ziakis in Pefkos, Rhodes, departing from Manchester – from £459pp
- 7 nights at Kamari Apartments in Acharavi, Corfu, departing from Manchester – from £459pp
- 7 nights at Morfeas Hotel in Kavos, Corfu, departing from Manchester – from £469pp
- 7 nights at Hotel Thomas Bay in San Stefanos, Corfu, departing from – from £399pp
- 7 nights at Smaragdi II Studios in Golden Beach, Thassos, departing from London Gatwick – from £433pp
For an all-inclusive holiday instead, the most affordable option we’ve found is in Crete, with seven nights at Koni Village Hotel Apartment costing from £599pp, departing from Newcastle.
Most read in Beach holidays
The deal works out at £85pp a night on an all-inclusive basis.
Here are the best deals we’ve found for all-inclusive stays in Greece this summer:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Hotel San Giorgio in Skala, Kefalonia, departing July 27 from Doncaster-Sheffield – from £623pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Panorama Hotel in Sidari, Corfu, departing August 1 from Newcastle – from £699pp
Greece lifted all Covid-related entry restrictions last month, allowing all travellers to have restriction-free entry.
Holidaymakers no longer require vaccination or negative test certificate.
Face masks are no longer mandatory on planes, although face coverings must still be worn in Greece in hospitals and on urban public transport such as buses, metro and trams.
Prices are based on two adults travelling together and sharing accommodation.
Make sure to double-check whether luggage and transfers are included when comparing prices.
We’ve found deals for the top ten all-inclusive hotels with waterparks in Greece on TripAdvisor, from £67pp a night.
We’ve also rounded up the top 10 all-inclusive hotels with waterparks in Turkey and Egypt on TripAdvisor.
For a holiday in September, we’ve found the cheapest beach holidays to the Canary Islands from a night.
Denial of responsibility! Planetcirculate is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.