TIGHNARI is the first five-star character introduced with the new Dendro element making him a popular choice.
There are a number of Dendro users now, but Tighnari’s five-star rating still makes him one of the most popular choices.
Dendro can make some powerful elemental reactions, making Dendro characters powerful on a number of teams.
Here’s how to best equip Tighnari for battle in Genshin Impact.
Best weapons for Tighnari in Genshin Impact
Tighnari’s abilities are fairly simple to understand, making him a great character for beginners.
He has a strong damage output, and is great for triggering strong Dendro reactions with other elements.
Tighnari suits being the main damage dealer, as his charged shot is especially powerful.
The five-star bow Hunter’s Path is Tighnari’s signature weapon, and the best choice for him.
It increases critical hit rate, elemental damage and boosts damage of charged attack based on elemental mastery.
Alternatively, the following weapons are suitable for Tighnari:
- Amos’ Bow (five-star weapon) – increases the damage of normal and targeted attacks.
- The Viridescent Hunt (four-star weapon) – randomly creates a wind effect on hits.
- Windblume Ode (four-star weapon) – increases attack after elemental abilities.
- Prototype Crescent (four-star weapon) – increases speed and attack on hits against weak points with charged shots. This is the best free-to-play option.
Best artifacts for Tighnari in Genshin Impact
New artifacts were introduced with the Dendro element, and Deepwood Memories works well with Tighnari.
At two pieces, Dendro damage is boosted by 15%, and at four pieces the enemies’ Dendro resistance is reduced by 30% after they are hit.
Elemental mastery and attack damage are the key stats that work with Tighnari’s abilities.
Because of this an alternative to this set would be Wanderer’s Troupe that increases elemental mastery and damage from charged shots.
If there is another Dendro character on the team you might want to use Gilded Dreams which boosts elemental damage.
Pay attention to the following distribution of values:
- Plume: Attack (main stat), Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Elemental Mastery, Attack% (sub stats).
- Flower: HP (main stat), Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Elemental Mastery, Attack% (sub stats).
- Sands: Attack% (main stat), Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Elemental Mastery, Attack% (sub stats).
- Goblet: Dendro Damage% (main stat), Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Elemental Mastery, Attack% (sub stats).
- Circlet: Critical Damage (main stat), Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Elemental Mastery, Attack% (sub stats).
Best teams for Tighnari in Genshin Impact
To take advantage of some of the new elemental reactions you can use a team composition like this.
Collei and Tighnari create Dendro resonance which boosts their reactions with Fischl’s Electro element.
Kuki boosts the Electro resonance and provides healing and energy regeneration.
- Tighnari (main-DPS), Raiden (sub-DPS), Yae Miko (sub-DPS), Kokomi (support).
Raiden generates more energy than Fischl and provides a lot of Electro damage. Yae Miko boosts this with Electro resonance.
Kokomi works well as a healer here and her Hydro powers react with Tighnari’s Dendro power.
Applying the same principles, a good free-to-play team could look like this:
- Tighnari (main-DPS), Collei (sub-DPS), Lisa (sub-DPS), Barbara (support).
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…
Get all of the latest PS5, Xbox and other video game news here
Denial of responsibility! planetcirculate is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.